Outside of the city, to the west, this Khmer-style temple is vast. Located on the banks of the Chao Praya river, it is also accessible by boat. Built in 1630, it was the first temple of Prasat Thong's reign. Its 35 meters high central prang is typical Khmer style and is surrounded by 8 chedis. One of them houses the ashes of Prasat Thong's mother to whom the temple was dedicated. Between the river and the trees that surround it, the temple is located in a beautiful setting in nature and ideally oriented to enjoy the sunset.